Thursday, September 14, 2017

I know I'm a bit late with this info, since I've known about it for a while myself. But, I'm going to post about it anyways. As you guys may or may not know, Just Dance has added Hatsune Miku songs to their games. So far, there is only one song in each game, starting with the song levan Polkka in Just Dance 2016. After that, PoPiPo was added to Just Dance 2017, and then most recently the song Love Ward has been added to Just Dance 2018. When I first heard about levan Polkka being added to this game, I was very excited to learn how popular Hatsune Miku was becoming. Although I would love to see some of the other Vocaloids have songs added to Just Dance, I think these songs are a great place to start! I would also like to add that I think this game is really fun, and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment