Wednesday, September 16, 2020

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Pokemon Skiddo. But before I do that, I would like to clarify that Tarepanda from yesterday's post rolls at 2  .75 miles per hour, not 275 miles per hour. Normally I wouldn't mention such a small detail, but I noticed the font makes it a bit unclear. Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the post! Skiddo is a grass-type Pokemon, and it is the pre-evolution of the Pokemon Gogoat. This Pokemon doesn't need food as long as it has sunshine and water. This is because it can generate energy from the leaves on its back. It is believed that Skiddo is one of the first Pokemon to live in harmony with humans as well, and it has a very calm disposition. As always, I will be including a picture of Skiddo below so you guys can see what it looks like. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment