Monday, March 4, 2019

It's time for another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Pokémon Meloetta. Or rather, I'll be talking about Meloetta's Pirouette form. Since I forgot to include a picture of Meloetta's Pirouette form in my blog post about Meloetta, I decided to do a separate post about it. The two forms are quite different from each other anyways. For example, Meloetta's Aria form has long green hair with blue spots and blue eyes, whereas its Pirouette form has red hair and red eyes. Its Pirouette form also has a different hairstyle as well. But its appearance isn't the only thing that changes with the different forms. It also changes from a normal/psychic-type Pokémon to a normal/fighting-type Pokémon. While it is in its Aria form, Meloetta focuses on singing. In its Pirouette form, it focuses on dancing instead. It can also switch between these two forms using the Relic Song. As always, I will be including a picture of Meloetta in both of its different forms below so you guys can see what it looks like. Enjoy!

Meloetta in its Aria form.
 
Meloetta in its Pirouette form.

No comments:

Post a Comment