Friday, September 27, 2019

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the game I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin' Good Dating Simulator. As the name may suggest, this game is an officially licensed KFC dating simulator. This game was done in the anime art style as well, and it follows the protagonist; a promising culinary student. Throughout the game, you will have to make decisions that will have an affect on your chances of friendship and love, and each decision will have consequences. The game also features 9 different characters and multiple hours of game-play. Even though this game is fairly new, it seems to have pretty positive reviews so far. Although I haven't tried it out myself, the full game is currently available for free on Steam. So if any of you guys would like to check it out for yourselves, I will be including the link to the official game page on Steam below. Enjoy!

The link for the game download page on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121910/I_Love_You_Colonel_Sanders_A_Finger_Lickin_Good_Dating_Simulator/

No comments:

Post a Comment