Friday, September 13, 2019

Today is my 1,100th blog post! So to celebrate this, I will be listing my top 11 favorite Vocaloids! Since I don't mention Vocaloids on here very much, I figured this would be a good opportunity to list some of my favorite ones. I would like to mention that the list won't necessarily be in order either, since I like a lot of these Vocaloids equally. Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the list!

1.) Kaito

2.) Kamui Gakupo

3.) Len Kagamine

4.) Fukase

5.) Megurine Luka

6.) Gumi

7.) Rin Kagamine

8.) Hatsune Miku

9.) Meiko

10.) Arsloid

11.) Utatane Piko

Well, that's all I have for now! Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! I'll be back to posting my usual content tomorrow as well, so thank you all for reading this special post!

No comments:

Post a Comment