Wednesday, December 9, 2020

It's time to post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the different Pokemon Go teams. Although I have talked about the teams before, today's post will focus more on their popularity. As you all may or may not know, Pokemon Go has three teams you can choose from. These teams are Team Mystic, Team Valor, and Team Instinct. Although Team Instinct ended up with a lot of memes when it was revealed, it's actually the least popular team in the game. The most popular team is Team Mystic, with Team Valor coming in a close second. Because of this, it's much easier to find gyms claimed by Mystic and Valor rather than Team Instinct. I myself personally prefer Team Instinct; and if any of you would like to join the team with the memes, you can change your team with a Team Medallion from the shop. As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of the Pokemon Go team leaders below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment