Saturday, September 15, 2018

Is Yami taller than Yugi in Yu-Gi-Oh? Well that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! But, I would like to mention that there will be spoilers in this post. So, proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post! Even though I have covered this topic on here before, I figured I would talk about it again since the movie Dark Side Of Dimensions came out a while ago. Throughout the series, Yami has always been portrayed as taller than Yugi. However, the movie Dark Side Of Dimensions takes place a few years after the original series. Although he only made a small appearance in the movie, Yami was still taller than Yugi. Despite this, his official information hasn't been updated. His official information still says he's the same height as Yugi. However, this could simply be because a new data book hasn't been released yet. Even though this information may never be updated, a lot of fans have already noticed the height difference between them anyways. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoy this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Yami and Yugi in the movie Dark Side Of Dimensions below. Enjoy!

As you can see, Yugi is on the left and Yami is on the right in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment