Monday, July 27, 2020

Well, it's been a while since I last talked about the possibility for a new Eeveelution. So, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post. Even though we haven't gotten a new evolution for the Pokemon Eevee in quite some time, fans are still hoping for a new evolution with each new game. Since Eevee and its evolutions are some of my favorite Pokemon, I myself also look forward to seeing if there will be a new Eeveelution. But, will we ever even get a new Eeveelution? Even though Eevee is a popular Pokemon, it doesn't seem like there are any plans being made for a new Eeveelution. Fans have been looking forward to a new evolution for years as well, and there still hasn't been a new one released. Even though there are multiple types that are still available for any new Eevee evolutions, that doesn't mean they'll ever be used. However, a new Eeveelution would be great for marketing. Eevee is a very popular Pokemon, and it's evolutions are very well-known. Since Eevee is the evolution Pokemon, it would make sense for it to get more evolutions. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. It's hard to say if there will ever be a new Eeveelution or not, especially since there hasn't been any word either way. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of the current Eeveelutions below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment