Tuesday, December 25, 2018

It's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone! Since it's Christmas, you know what that means! A special holiday blog post! For this year's post, I will be listing five Christmas anime episodes for anyone who still wants to watch anime on Christmas! I will also be including three Christmas-themed pictures below as well! Remember, none of these pictures belong to me! So please support the original artists! Now then, on with the post!

1.) Yokai Watch: Episode 49
"A Very Yo-Kai Christmas, The Koma-Santa Clause, Yokai Ol' Saint Trick"

2.) Aggretsuko
"We Wish You A Metal Christmas"

3.) Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid: Episode 10
"Troupe Dragon, On Stage! (They Had A Troupe Name, Huh)"

4.) Digimon Adventure: Season 2, Episode 38
"A Very Digi Christmas"

5.) Toradora: Episode 19
"Christmas Eve Party"

 
 
 
Well that's all I have for now! I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment