Friday, February 8, 2019

Will the show The Devil Is A Part Timer get a second season? Well that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! But before I start, I would like to mention that I do know that I have done a blog post on this subject before. However, it's been over a year since then, and we still don't have any answers in regards to this subject. But, I decided to talk about it again anyways. So, will there be a second season of The Devil Is A Part Timer? It's hard to say. First of all, the creator has recently showed some interest in making another season of the anime. There are also many volumes of the light novel available, so they wouldn't run out of source materials any time soon. Since the fans are still showing an interest in continuing the series, it wouldn't exactly be a bad business move either. If the series is continued, I'm sure the fans would be more than happy for some new merchandise for it. There are still quite a few discussions about wanting a new season for the show as well, and The Devil Is A Part Timer generally gets good reviews from those who have watched it. Along with this, other series have recently been continued as well. This means this would be a good time to bring out a new season of The Devil Is A Part Timer, even if it comes out a little later than the rest of them. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic anyways. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of The Devil Is A Part Timer below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment