Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Today is the Chinese New Year! So to help celebrate this, today's blog post will be about the Chinese Vocaloid Xingchen. Although I don't normally mention the Chinese New Year on here, I decided to mention it this year for anyone who might celebrate it. Now then, on with the post! Xingchen is a Chinese Vocaloid who was developed by Shanghai HENIAN Information Technology Co. Ltd., and her name translates to Stardust. Stardust is also her official English name, so I will be using this name instead to make it easier on myself. Stardust is 16 years old, and her birthday is August 12th. She is also 5 feet and 3 inches tall as well. She has two older sisters named Cangqiong and Yiyu, and two younger sisters named Haiyi and Shian too. As always, I will be including a picture of Stardust below so you guys can see what she looks like. Since this is the year of the pig, I will also be including a picture of P-Chan from Ranma 1/2 below as well. Enjoy!

The Vocaloid Stardust.
 
P-Chan from Ranma 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment