Friday, June 28, 2019

It's Pride Month! Even though the month of June is almost over, I still figured I should do a blog post for Pride Month. As for why I didn't do it sooner, I just kept forgetting about it. I also haven't done a post for Pride Month before, so I'm not really used to doing this. So in honor of Pride Month, I will be listing five LGBT anime series! However, I personally don't watch things like this. To remedy this problem, I will instead be listing five popular series that I've heard other people talk about. Since I haven't watched all of them myself, I can't really say if I recommend them or not. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoy this blog post! Now then, on with the list!

1.) Citrus

2.) Yuri On Ice

3.) Zombie Land Saga

4.) Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

5.) Dramatical Murder

Well, that's all I have for now! I know this post is a bit different from what I usually do, but I hope you guys still enjoy it! I'm not sure if I'll be doing another post like this in the future or not. But, I hope you guys still have a Happy Pride Month, regardless of who you all like!

No comments:

Post a Comment