Sunday, April 11, 2021

As I was scrolling through YouTube earlier, I found a Vocaloid video making fun of a petition to give Len Kagamine abs in the Project Diva series. I didn't think anyone would actually make a petition like that, especially since Len is a 14 year old child. Unfortunately, I have been proven wrong. Len fangirls have always been a bit unwelcoming, to say the least. But this petition is a bit ridiculous. The description says it's unfair to fangirls that Len doesn't have abs because Kaito has them. Firstly, I'm not certain Kaito does have abs in the Project Diva series. Secondly, Len is a child. He doesn't need abs. Although most of the people I've seen seem to agree with this, the petition currently has over 200 signatures and counting. To avoid letting anyone else sign it, I will not be including a link to the petition website. Instead, I will be including the link for the YouTube video about the petition below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment