Monday, October 15, 2018

Since yesterday's blog post was about three Danganronpa: The Animation characters with pigtails, I decided to "piggy back" off of that blog post by making today's post a list of three Danganronpa characters with weird hair. Since there aren't very many characters to work with in Danganronpa, I decided to only list three characters. I will also be including a picture of each one as well. Now then, on with the list!

1.) Yasuhiro Hagakure

Even though Yasuhiro is a nice guy himself, his hair seems to have a mind of its own as it shoots out in every direction.
 
2.) Mondo Owada

Although Mondo's hairstyle may look odd, I think it's pretty safe to say that no one else has a hairdo quite like his!
3.) Aoi Asahina

At first it may seem like Aoi only has a normal ponytail. But, she puts her own unique spin on it by having it stand straight up in the air, earning her a spot on this list of weird hairstyles!
 
Well, that's all I have for now! But, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment