Sunday, October 28, 2018

Why do so many people ship characters? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although I know shipping isn't exclusive to the anime, manga, and Vocaloid communities, it does happen to these characters a lot. So I figured I would talk about it anyways. For those of you who don't know, shipping is when you take two characters from a series and put them together in a romantic relationship. But why do people do this? Even though some characters would do well in a relationship together, not all ships make sense. Along with this, some characters are fine on their own and are actually better without a relationship. If a character does end up in a canonical relationship with one of the other characters, people who didn't ship them would be really upset. Some fans even get upset if someone doesn't ship the same characters as them. Because of this, shipping can sometimes end up ruining a fan base. I personally believe that it's fine to ship characters, but you shouldn't consider your ship official. If you don't agree with someone else's ship, just don't say anything about it. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on it anyways. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment