Thursday, October 11, 2018

Today's blog post will be about Monokuma from Danganronpa. However, I won't be doing this post like my other character posts. Instead of this, I will only be talking about who he is and why he's so popular. This is because this bear can often be seen or referenced a lot throughout the anime and manga community, even when the topic isn't about Danganronpa. In fact, Monokuma is actually a very popular and well-known character. This is most likely because he is the mascot of the Danganronpa series. It may be because of his very noticeable appearance too, since he is a black and white bear whose colors and face are split right down the middle. It could also be because of his two-sided personality, or it could be because of all of these reasons. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on why he's so popular. As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Monokuma below so you guys can see what he looks like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment