Saturday, July 17, 2021

It's time for a list! So for today's blog post, I will be listing three characters who have had an influence on my life; along with a picture of each. I'll also include a little explanation of how they've influenced me, as well. Now then, on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) 707 from Mystic Messenger - 707 has been a big part of my life since I first started playing the game. He helped me cope with things, he helped me discover some new interests, and he even helped me learn a bit about myself.


2.) Kaito from the Vocaloids - Kaito has influenced my music taste for years now. He helped me expand my horizons, and I wouldn't have even been interested in Vocaloids if it wasn't for him.


3.) Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh - Although I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh much now, it was actually one of the first anime I watched. The show itself has helped me find new anime I like, and I wouldn't have even remembered the show if it wasn't for my favorite character. Yami Yugi himself also helped influence parts of my personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment