Wednesday, July 21, 2021

It's time to post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about some of the new things that were added in Genshin Impact's new update. Although I said I would talk about Inazuma in more detail in today's post, Inazuma is a blocked nation surrounded by water. Because of this, I can only assume it unlocks with a story quest. However, other things have been added. One thing is the adventure rank system. Instead of having an ascension quest every five levels, the cap has been raised to every ten levels. Not only that, but the necessary adventure rank for story quests has been lowered. There have also been some additions to the Serenitea Pot, including the ability to feed the dogs. There are new story quests available, as well. There is also a new character banner and weapons banner available in the wish gacha. I may have missed a few new additions, but these are the things I've noticed so far. I would like to apologize for not being able to give more details on Inazuma at the moment. But, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment