Friday, February 9, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about rodent Pokemon. There are quite a few rodent Pokemon in the Pokemon world. There are Pokemon based on squirrels, rats, mice, hedgehogs, and rodents in general. But because of Pikachu, most people consider all of them to be mouse Pokemon. However, I don't think this is a fair classification. First of all, Pikachu itself doesn't even really look like a mouse. Instead, Pikachu is just rodent-like. There wasn't even really a mouse Pokemon until Tandemaus. It's kind of silly to call them all mouse Pokemon when most of them aren't even mice. I do know Pikachu is called an electric mouse, but that doesn't mean every Pokemon that looks like Pikachu is also a mouse; especially since Pikachu isn't even really a mouse. In fact, most of them aren't. There isn't really a reason for this post, other than I wanted to talk about how strange it is for fans to call so many Pokemon mouse Pokemon even though they're just rodents. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment