Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The Lantern Rite is currently underway in Genshin Impact! However, that's not what I'll be talking about today. Instead, I'll have to give a spoiler warning first. So if you haven't started the Lantern Rite quest yet, proceed with caution! Now then, let's get on with it! In this year's Lantern Rite quest, the human forms of Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper have been revealed. But to the disappointment of fans, they were just modified NPC models. This is a huge disappointment, especially for adepti. But! I have a theory. I don't think that's really what they look like. Adepti can choose what they look like, and Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper were trying to keep a low profile. Much like how Madame Ping is currently using an NPC model, but has been shown to also have a unique design as well. Along with this, it would be a little weird for them to reveal them with playable character models right away. I think the designs we got in the Lantern Rite quest were really just human disguises, and any potential playable character designs will be revealed later. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment