Tuesday, February 13, 2024

It's time for yet another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Lilia Vanrouge's hair. Or rather, his hair color. It's a common belief within the Twisted Wonderland fandom that Lilia's hair color is black, and he adds the pink streaks himself. However, it's also mentioned that he sometimes changes his hair color based on his mood. Despite this, we've never seen him with anything other than pink and red. Personally, I would love to see him with different colors at some point. It would make sense for his character, and it would be pretty fun too. If Lilia does dye his hair, it would make sense for him to change it sometimes. But as of right now he hasn't changed it at all, and I think that's a little disappointing. Regardless, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I just wanted to talk about this because I think it would be fun to see Lilia change the color of the streaks in his hair sometime. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, here's a picture of Lilia. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment