Saturday, June 1, 2024

3, 2, 1, post time! For today's blog post, I will be giving my thoughts on the story mode of Splatoon 3. Splatoon is known and loved for its online features, so its story mode is usually overlooked and sometimes completely ignored. However, I rather like it. Story aside, the little mini challenges are usually pretty fun. It's also fun to open up the map, and unlock new hidden lore. I won't be going into the details of the story because I don't want to spoil anything, but the offline base game is actually pretty fun. I would personally recommend playing through the story mode first as well, since the different challenges teach you about the different weapons and how to use them. You can also play through the challenges more than once, so you can come back later if you find any of them fun. Although Splatoon games are usually made for online play, the offline play is fun too. I would give it a solid eight out of ten, with the score only being lower because some of the challenges are very frustrating. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment