Sunday, June 16, 2024

It's Father's Day! So for this year's special post, I will be talking about My Neighbor Totoro neckties. Ties are very common gifts to give fathers on Father's Day, and My Neighbor Totoro actually has a good example of a father in it. So what better tie to get than a Totoro tie? There are six different ties, which each feature little pictures of Totoro on them. Of course these ties have only been released in Japan so far, and it's unclear if they'll ever be released outside of Japan. However, I still wanted to talk about them because they are a very stylish and cute Father's Day item. These ties were also recently released just in time for the holiday. However, these are a little pricey, since they're 9,350 yen, or roughly sixty dollars each. As always, I will be including pictures of the ties below so you all can see what they look like. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment