Friday, June 7, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Raymond's popularity in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Although Raymond has pretty much faded by now, he was immensely popular when he was first released. Everybody loved this cat and they all immediately tried to get him on their island. But the more popular he got, the more people started saying he was overrated. People started complaining about how he wasn't even that great and this popular thing is bad. Although I can't say anything about the people who dislike Raymond, I can say that he's actually one of my favorite villagers. I really like his design, and I'd love to have him on my island. It's also pretty easy to get him nowadays, since people sell his Amiibo cards online for a pretty cheap price. I understand why his popularity has died down some, but I personally still like him quite a bit. Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. As always, I will be including a picture of Raymond below so you all can see him. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment