Monday, June 17, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing three similar games that I like. I used the word "similar" because these games aren't identical, but they do get compared to each other a lot. I'll also be giving a little comment on each choice, as well. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy! 

1.) Pokemon - The original monster collector game. This one is still the most popular one. 

2.) Digimon - Although this is actually pretty different from Pokemon, it was compared to Pokemon way too much for a really long time.

3.) Yo-kai Watch - I know people thought it was a Pokemon rip-off because you collect Yokai in it. But, it really isn't. The mechanics are pretty different, and I think the creatures being based on real Yokai from Japanese culture is fun and sometimes informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment