Sunday, October 15, 2017

Although I have been trying to avoid this subject, the joke has gotten too big to ignore. So for today's post, I will be talking about Cory In The House. But wait, why would I talk about this? Cory In The House is the live action spin-off of That's So Raven by Disney! It's not even animated! Well, that's because people have been calling Cory In The House an Anime. Although I'm not entirely sure why this is, it's still a very popular meme all the same. A lot of people make fun of it and joke about it being an Anime. They even make Anime openings for it! If you look it up on Google, there are also a lot of results about it being the 'best Anime ever". There are many other YouTube videos and posts like this, as well. I personally don't care for this particular meme, but I don't care if people want to have fun with it all the same. Just a little tip though: don't take the joke too far. Just have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment