Sunday, October 22, 2017

I have recently been watching quite a bit of a show called Steven Universe. Although it's not an Anime, I would still highly recommend it. Trust me, it's a good show! So for today's post, I will be listing some Anime references in Steven Universe. Since there are way too many for me to list here, I will only list three. So, on to the listing part!

1.) The episode titled "Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service" is a reference to the Studio Ghibli film called "Kiki's Delivery Service".

2.) In the picture below, there is a Sailor Moon manga on Steven's nightstand in his room.

 
3.) This next picture is from the episode Bismuth, where they used this eye-catcher card with chibi versions of the gems. This is a  reference to shows like Fairy Tail that also uses an eye-catcher when coming back from a commercial.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment