Sunday, November 11, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be listing three more anime references from the show OK KO. Since there are quite a few references in it, I decided to make a list of three more references I found in the show. Now then on with the list!

In this first reference, KO is imagining himself as a magical girl.
 
This anime art style may look familiar, since it's the same as the picture I used of KO in my last list of anime references. Since I included KO in the last post, I decided to include Dendy in this post.
 
In this last picture, Enid is dressed similarly to how the ninjas dress in the Naruto series, complete with a headband and ninja shoes.
 
Well, those are all of the anime references I have for now! Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment