Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Since I said I would make a list of anime references in Delta Rune in the Delta Rune blog post I did before, I decided to follow up on that with today's blog post. The game has only been out for a little while now as well, so there may be a few minor spoilers for the game in this post. So, proceed with caution! Now then, on with the list!

This first reference is in the beginning of the game. If you talk to Alphys while picking a partner, she'll say this. Since Mew Mew Kissy Cutie is technically an anime, I figured this would be a good start.
 
This next reference is a small doll found in Seam's shop. As you can see, it resembles loli girls sometimes found in anime.
 
This last reference features Mew Mew Kissy Cutie again. As you can see, it is another Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 review.
 
Well, that's all I have for now! I know this list isn't featuring any direct anime references, but the game did just recently come out. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment