Wednesday, July 17, 2019

It's post time! Today's blog post will be a list of all of the current staff members of Night Raven College from Twisted-Wonderland. I will also be including pictures of them along with their names so you guys can see what they look like. But first, I would like to apologize for not including this information in yesterday's post. I was having a hard time finding the proper pictures for my blog, and I had decided last minute that the best course of action would be to just list the names and pictures in a separate blog post instead of risking not having done a blog post at all. So, I'm very sorry for including this information in a separate blog post instead of my usual format, and I will try to work on being more prepared for my other blog posts in the future. Now that I have properly apologized, let's get on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) Dire Crowley


2.) Grim


3.) Divus Crewel


4.) Mozus Trein


5.) Ashton Vargas

No comments:

Post a Comment