Friday, July 12, 2019

It's time for another addition to Anime According To WikiHow! Although I have only done a couple of these before, I plan to do more of them in the future. For those of you who don't know, Anime According To WikiHow is a series where I talk about anime articles I find on WikiHow. After I finish talking about the actual articles, I'll give my opinions on what I think of them. So for today's latest installment, I will be talking about two articles from WikiHow. But, both of them talk about the same topic. This topic is how to act like L from Death Note in real life. The first article tells you how to act like L, and the second article tells you how to emulate L. Even though people generally only want to learn how to properly cosplay a character, there are actually quite a few things telling people how to act like L instead. For example, the second WikiHow article tells you how to act exactly like L, such as copying the clothes he wears, the food he eats, and even his habits and mannerisms. It even tells you to keep your hair short and dark so you'll look more like him! However, the first WikiHow article tells you how to act or eat like L while still acting like yourself. It tells you to wear what you feel comfortable in, choose a natural hair color for yourself, and to not exhaust yourself to get bags under your eyes. Instead, it says to use makeup to make yourself look like you have under eye bags. It also tells you to act like yourself and find your own unique mannerisms, since not everyone can be like L. I personally think the first WikiHow article is more accurate than the second one, since not everyone can be like L. However, I also think you should always be yourself instead of trying to act like someone else. It's not good to try to act like someone or something your not, even if the someone is the World's Greatest Detective. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic anyways. As always, I will be including the links to the WikiHow articles below so you guys can check them out for yourself. Enjoy!

How To Act Like L: https://www.wikihow-fun.com/Act-Like-L-Lawliet-(from-Death-Note)

How To Emulate L: https://www.wikihow.com/Emulate-Death-Note%27s-L

No comments:

Post a Comment