Monday, July 8, 2019

There are two new Twisted-Wonderland dorms! Although I have fallen a bit behind with the latest Twisted-Wonderland news, that doesn't mean I can't still talk about it! So, please pardon my rather late posts on the subject! Now then, on with the post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the dorm room Pomefiore. I will also be listing the characters that live in this dorm below as well. Pomefiore is based on Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, and so are the characters that live here. There are currently three characters in this dorm, and their names are Vil Schoenheit, Epel Felmier, and Rook Hunt. Following along with this theme, the insignia of their dorm room is the poison apple from Snow White. As always, I will be listing the names and pictures of the new characters below so you guys can see what they look like. Enjoy!

1.) Vil Schoenheit


2.) Epel Felmier


3.) Rook Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment