Saturday, February 29, 2020

3, 2, 1, post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Sanrio character Keroppi. Or rather, his family. Since today is leap day, I decided to do my blog post about a frog. However, I have already done a post about Keroppi. So, I will be talking about his family instead. Keroppi has seven family members, and he lives with his brothers, sister, and parents on the edge of Donut Pond. Keroppi has three siblings; his brother Koroppi, his sister Pikki, and his baby brother Kokero. Along with this, his parents are Keroppa and Keroma. His grandfather is Kerojee and his grandmother is Kerobah, as well. Keroppi's father is also a doctor, and his mother is a master chef. His brother Koroppi is a hardworking achiever too, and his sister Pikki loves climbing trees and cooking. As always, I will be including a picture of Keroppi's family down below so you guys can see what they all look like. As a little bonus, I will also be including a picture of Keroppi. Enjoy!

From left to right: Keroppi's father Keroppa, Keroppi's mother Keroma, Keroppi's brother Koroppi, Keroppi's sister Pikki, Keroppi's baby brother Kokero, Keroppi's grandfather Kerojee, and Keroppi's grandmother Kerobah.

Keroppi.

No comments:

Post a Comment