Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Why doesn't Oko San have a human form in Hatoful Boyfriend? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although I'm sure there's a personal reason the creator didn't give Oko San a human form, today I'll be talking about the in-game reason. First of all, Oko San is much closer to a normal bird than any of the other characters. He speaks in coos, and he isn't as intelligent as the other birds. He also lacks the level of understanding the other birds have, and he has a lot more bird-like habits. This means Oko San is just too close to being a regular bird to have a human portrait like the others. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Oko San below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment