Thursday, May 6, 2021

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be ranking the Ralts evolutionary line. Although Ralts is a very cute Pokemon, the most well-known and popular Pokemon from the line is Gardevoir. Ralts and its evolutions are some of the most human-like Pokemon as well, and a lot of people love these Pokemon. These are some of my personal favorite Pokemon too, so I'm going to rank them in a little list below; along with a picture of each and the reason for their places on the list. Keep in mind this list is just my opinion. Now then, on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) Ralts - Ralts has always been one of my favorites, and its design is absolutely adorable. So, its cuteness has earned it the top spot.


2.) Gallade - I really like Gallade's design, and its Pokedex entries make it sound like a loyal and noble Pokemon. Easily my second favorite.


3.) Gardevoir - Gardevoir has a very pretty design, but its ability to create black holes is concerning. Third place for potential damage.


4.) Kirlia - I do really like Kirlia's design, but it isn't quite as cute as Ralts. I tend to forget about Kirlia as well, which makes me a bit guilty. Fourth place just because I like it a tad less than Gardevoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment