Friday, May 21, 2021

Will Hatoful Boyfriend: Mirror ever be released? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For those of you who don't know, Hatoful Boyfriend: Mirror is another game in the Hatoful Boyfriend series. This new game is supposed to follow a mirror timeline that will differ from the main games. Many fans, including myself, have been very excited for this new upcoming game. However, this game has been being delayed for years. Although the creator assured fans the game was still in production, that was a few years ago. There hasn't been any word concerning the new game in quite some time, and fans are worried it will be delayed indefinitely. With no statements saying otherwise, I'm afraid this may be the case. Hato Moa hasn't given any word on the newest game in years, and at this point it's hard to say if it will ever see the light of day. That being said, I would love to be proven wrong. This game's concept is very interesting to me, and I love the games we already have. So, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what will happen. These are mostly just my thoughts on this topic, anyways. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of the Mirror logo below so you guys can see what it looks like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment