Wednesday, May 5, 2021

This is my 1,700th blog post! So for today's special post, I will be listing 17 anime series that I really like. However, these won't be in any specific order. Although these aren't all my favorites, they are ones I love watching. Some of them I've watched multiple times as well, and I would recommend any of these if anyone is looking for some new anime to watch. Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) Death Note

2.) Yu-Gi-Oh

3.) Hamtaro

4.) Naruto Shippuden

5.) Fairy Tail

6.) Kiss Him Not Me

7.) Seven Deadly Sins

8.) My Hero Academia

9.) One Punch Man

10.) Pokemon

11.) Fire Force

12.) Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun

13.) Himouto Umaru-Chan

14.) Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

15.) Servamp

16.) Cheer Boys

17.) Sanrio Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment