Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Why isn't Doctor Iwamine's real name revealed in Hatoful Boyfriend? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! There may be a few spoilers in this post though, so proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post! Although it is confirmed in the games that Shuu Iwamine is using an alias, his real name is never mentioned. Even though it may seem like his real name is Isa Souma, other characters have mentioned that it's most likely just another alias. Despite this, his real name is never actually mentioned in the games. It's unclear why this is, but it may just be because it couldn't fit into the story. Or, it may also be because his real name has its own story behind it. Either way, I won't be revealing his true name here. I try my best to avoid heavy spoilers, and it seems as though Doctor Iwamine's name is tied to his past. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Isa Souma below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment