Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Are Pokemon based on inanimate objects good? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although there's quite a few Pokemon based on inanimate objects, many Pokemon fans dislike them. They don't like their designs, and they think it would be better to just base Pokemon on plants and animals. However, I think many of these Pokemon are very creative; especially since a few of them are objects possessed by ghost Pokemon. I like the designs of a lot of the object Pokemon, and Litwick and Klefki are two of my favorite Pokemon. Even though I understand the hate these types of Pokemon receive, most of it isn't deserved. There are a lot of Pokemon who weren't even based on real plants or animals, and adding Pokemon based on objects is just another way of expanding the world and lore of Pokemon. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment