Monday, June 7, 2021

Did Misa love Rem in Death Note? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! There will be spoilers in this post though, so proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post! Although I've talked about Rem loving Misa on this blog before, I've never really talked about if Misa loved Rem. That's mostly because it's rather clear that she didn't. Even though Rem clearly cared about Misa very much, Misa didn't show any care for her at all. She joked about killing Rem when she found out how to kill a shinigami, she willingly forgot Rem so she wouldn't have to leave Light, and she almost never even listened to Rem. Rem did many things to protect Misa, but Misa showed no compassion for Rem. Even if she talked to Rem often, it was more out of convenience than companionship. I'd even go so far as to say Misa was simply manipulating Rem to get what she wanted. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Rem below; mostly because I like her better than Misa. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment