Friday, June 18, 2021

Is it better to watch anime English dubbed, or English subbed? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although this is a highly debated subject in the anime community, no one ever really has an answer. Many people insist English subbed is better, but other people prefer the English dubbed version. I myself prefer English dubbed, since I have trouble reading and watching at the same time. I also tend not to read the subtitles fast enough. But as someone who has watched the subbed version and dubbed version of some shows, it's easy to see that good dubbing companies only change a few things to match the flow of the show better. So which one is better? Well, neither. Dubbed anime is good for those who have trouble with subtitles or prefer hearing it in English, and subbed anime is good for those who can follow along and experience a more literal translation. So all in all, it really all depends on ability and preference. Nobody should force anyone to watch either anime format. Instead, we should all just appreciate the fact that we're all fans of the same thing. But, these are just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment