Friday, December 10, 2021

3, 2, 1, post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about ages in Genshin Impact. I have noticed that whenever a Genshin Impact fan sees a child model in the game, they assume it's a child even if the game says otherwise. This can be seen with Flora, Chloris, and Ella Musk. Despite them having child models, it's made clear that they aren't children. Dr.Edith mentions that Ella is her older sister and even if we don't believe her, it's also stated that Ella is a professor who has been studying language for years. Flora owns her own flower shop too, and she has an employee. Up until a while ago, there was even a man who was in love with her. However, people complained so much that it was removed and changed. Along with this, Flora's older sister Chloris is the same size as Flora. However, she is a highly skilled botanist who wanders the wilderness on her own and sells plants. So it's clear that these characters aren't children as many fans like to believe. I know it's hard to imagine, but sometimes people are just short. Just because someone is small, it doesn't mean they're a child. Since I've also seen someone ask if Xiao is an adolescent because he's a little short, I understand why people would assume a child model would be a child. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. It just bothers me a bit when people assume short people are children. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment