Sunday, March 6, 2022

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Kazuaki-kun's Book. Kazuaki-kun's Book is an official Hatoful Boyfriend manga that was created by Hato Moa. It's 18 pages long, and it details Kazuaki-kun's backstory in the mirror timeline. It's comprised entirely of 4-panel comics, and it's available on Amazon for one dollar. Normally a book wouldn't be so cheap, but it's an 18 page long digital-only manga. Although it isn't a very long story, I would still recommend checking it out. It's a good little book, and the Hatoful Boyfriend books are great for people who need more content. As a fan of Kazuaki-kun, I think this book handles his story very nicely. Of course it feels just like the games as well, so check it out if you're a fan. But, that's mostly just my opinion. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment