Friday, March 4, 2022

What time is it? It's time for a list! So for today's blog post, I will be listing three Hatoful Boyfriend characters I like; along with a reason for each one. Hatoful Boyfriend has a very wide and diverse set of characters, so it only makes sense to say why I like the ones I do. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Nageki Fujishiro - Nageki is by far one of my favorites. He's smart, quiet, and independent. I sympathize with him always being sick and feeling like a burden because of it, and I admire how he deals with it.

2.) Kazu-kun - Many of the in-game characters mock Kazuaki for his lack of emotional control, and he can be seen as a bit useless since he gave up on college and his dream job. But, I like him. He's just a little lost, and nobody is perfect. He's funny and childish, and he can achieve a lot when he tries.

3.) Hitori - I love Hitori. He's so kind, and hardworking. He's also sweet, understanding, and reliable. He's there for anyone who needs him, and he cares deeply for the ones he's close with. I don't like what he became in the current games, but I truly admire who he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment