Monday, March 14, 2022

Will the Nintendo Wii explode next year? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although I don't normally talk about game systems in particular, the Wii has its fair share of good anime games for it. So, it would be a shame if it suddenly bursted into highly dangerous flames. Luckily, this isn't going to happen. Unless you blow it up yourself, that is. I know this seems like a very strange topic, but this is an actual rumor that's been spreading around. It started as an honest little joke on a satire website, but apparently some people actually believed it. I myself read the article before the rumor started spreading, and I thought it was pretty obviously satire. But because Nintendo has been shunning its previous systems so much recently, I suppose it can be believed if you don't actually read the article. If any of you are interested in the article in question, I'll be including it below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment