Friday, July 15, 2022

Do yanderes know they're wrong? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For those of you who somehow don't know, a yandere is a very common character type in anime. They're borderline insane people who will do anything and everything for the person they love, even if that person doesn't love them back. They're very obsessive and can become very violent. But, do they even know it's wrong? Do they know their way of showing love isn't right or healthy? I can honestly say, I don't think they do. Although it's hard to say with anime characters, there have been similar cases with real people. Certain disorders can really make people act this way, and they can become exactly like the stereotypical yandere if they're left alone. This means a yandere wouldn't even know they were in the wrong. However, I will say a yandere is absolutely not a good depiction of any mental health issues. Yanderes in anime and manga are pushed to the extremes, and are only meant for entertainment purposes. Along with this, I'll have to add that these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment