Wednesday, July 13, 2022

What time is it? Post time! For today's blog post, I will be giving my opinion on three horror anime. These are just my opinions, so don't take it too seriously. I just wanted to talk about these anime, but didn't really have enough content to do them all separately. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Yamishibai - This is a somewhat decent horror anime, if you don't actually want to be scared. The episodes are so short that you don't have time to be scared, and the jumpscares are kind of cheap and predictable.

2.) Boogiepop Phantom - This one is supposed to be really good, but it's so slow and boring. I could barely make it through one episode of this tutorial on how to wash your hands a hundred times.

3.) Death Note - I love Death Note. Anyone who reads this blog knows this. But, let's be real about this. It isn't a horror anime. It's barely a thriller. It's more of a drama than anything. But everywhere I go, I see it listed as a horror anime. It's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment