Tuesday, August 21, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be reviewing another Shiny Pokémon. Since my other posts about Shiny Pokémon have been rather long, I have decided to only talk about one Shiny Pokémon at a time. So, today's blog post will be about Shiny Garchomp. This particular Shiny Pokémon is often called a bad shiny because of its color scheme. If you look at a Shiny Garchomp and a normal Garchomp, there is barely any difference in their colors! This makes it very hard to tell if a Garchomp is a shiny one or not. I personally think a brighter or darker color scheme would be much better. If the color scheme was brighter, it would be much easier to tell if it is a Shiny Garchomp or not. But if it had a darker color scheme, it would blend better with the dark colors of its normal form. But, these are just my thoughts on it. However, I will be including a picture of the normal version and the shiny version of Garchomp below so you guys can see what it looks like. Enjoy!

The normal version of Garchomp is on the left, and the Shiny version is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment