Monday, August 20, 2018

It's blog post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Utauloid RYATA MAXUM. Even though I have done a post about RYATA MAXUM before, today I will be talking about his upcoming English voicebank. That's right! RYATA is getting an English voicebank! His creator, Ayatonic, has been working on one for him. Although I am a bit behind on this discovery, there has already been a sample of his English voicebank released on Ayatonic's SoundCloud account as well. Since it's still a work in progress, it doesn't sound perfect. But, I personally think RYATA's new English voicebank sounds really good! If any of you guys would like to hear what his English voicebank sounds like so far, I will be including a link for it below. Enjoy!

The link for RYATA's English sample song: https://soundcloud.com/user-399182894/ryata-english

No comments:

Post a Comment