Thursday, August 16, 2018

This is my 707th blog post! Although it's not a huge milestone, it does mean that today's blog post will be about 707 from Mystic Messenger! Since I've already done quite a few posts about Seven on here before, I will be listing five Fun Facts about him for today's post. I would also like to mention that there might be a few spoilers in this post. So, proceed with caution! Now then, on with the list!

1.) Seven usually breaks the fourth wall more than any of the other characters.

2.) He occasionally plays LOLOL under the username "Hacker God".

3.) Seven is Catholic, and he wears a cross necklace.

4.) He also has a rather long list of aliases. One of which is "Lucky Seven", and he tends to get mad if the MC calls him this.

5.) He loves cars as well, and he owns quite a few of them.

Surprise! I will also be including a picture of Seven below! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment